- If you are using our services, we process your data and information to offer you the service;
- We also process information and data from you if we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as identifying you whenever you are accessing our platform;
- Lastly, we will also process the data or information when you give us the duly consent to do so or if we are required to process it.
Types of Data Collected and Purpose
At Turtlebet.com/uk, we may collect the following types of information or data:
- Personal data – individually identifiable information that identifies you or may with reasonable effort be used to identify you
- Non-personal data – this is data and information collected whenever you are using our website. Such information cannot be used to identify or reveal your identity such as your name, address, email etc. in any manner.
The table below expounds more on the type of data and information we collect and how we may use it:
|Type Of Collected Data||The Way We Use It|
|In certain instances, we may collect and analyze non-personal technical data about you, available or collected through your use of Turtlebet.com, including the type of operating system used; the browser; the used device; your actions and navigation in the website; the time and date you accessed our website; the location on country level; language preference, etc.||The data or information collected is only used to enhance our Services and enable the smooth functioning of our Website.|
|If you willingly contact us by sending us an email or via our contact form on the Website, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information including your email and name.||This data or information will only be used to offer you with the service or support you have requested or simply to respond to your queries|
|Should you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you will be required to provide us with some personal data – your email and name. You can always unsubscribe from these services whenever you wish by sending us an email at (contact information)||This data will only be used for the sole purpose of providing you with the content you have subscribed for.|
|We may gather information about your IP (Internet Protocol) address. With that said, as per the applicable laws of the European Union and European Economic Area, the IP address is considered personally identifiable information. We will therefore treat it as such, putting all efforts within our reach to protect it.||We will use your IP data and information to realize our legitimate interests to protect, maintain and manage the services we offer you and our website; in order to perform research, conduct analysis and statistics regarding traffic flow and how you interact with our website; to customize and improve the services we offer, in addition to enhancing your experience while using it; in order to audit how we relate with third parties, calculate due payments and identify fraud as well as resolve technical or security issues in connection with our website and our Service.|
How We Collect The Data
We may gather the above-mentioned data from your device as follows:
- Automatically – this is mostly done through cookies and other similar tracking technologies and tools when you are using our website; or
- In case voluntarily from your end, for instance, when you contact us, write an email, etc.
There are different types of cookies:
- Essential, Operation, Functionality and Security Cookies. They are very important and required for the smooth movement around our website; for the website’s proper functionality and security reasons. They are used to authenticate users, protect unauthorized access of your data or information and prevent fraudulent use. Essential, Operation, Functionality and Security Cookies cannot be disabled. Anyone who opts to disable them risks missing out on certain features of the website
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies. These are cookies used to advertise across the internet and display only relevant ads, customized for you based on the parts of our website that you have interacted with the most. On our website, we do not use these cookies!
- Analytics, Measurement & Performance Cookies. They are mostly used to gather information and data about how you use our website so that we can improve our services and the way we offer them, as well as assessing the performance of our content. Using these cookies, we can easily access the number of users who have viewed a particular article and their exact location or region.
|Google XML Sitemaps||Google XML Sitemaps This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/||https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/|
|WP Poll||It allows you to poll on your website with many awesome features.||https://www.pluginbazar.net/product/wp-poll/|
|GeoIP Detection||Retrieving Geo-Information using the Maxmind GeoIP (Lite) Database.||https://wordpress.org/plugins/geoip-detect/|
|Contact Form by BestWebSoft||Plugin for Contact Form.||https://bestwebsoft.com/products/|
|Captcha by BestWebSoft||Collects user’s IP address||https://bestwebsoft.com/products/|
|TW Pagination||A simple and flexible pagination plugin for WordPress posts and comments.||https://wordpress.org/plugins/tw-pagination/|
|Google search console||Measure the traffic and performance||https://search.google.com/search-console/about|
|Vwo||Vwo tool for heatmaps and split-tests. Collects date and time of access; pages that have been accessed; IP address https://vwo.com/privacy-policy/||https://vwo.com/privacy-policy/|
|Yoast SEO||The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.||https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/|
|iGaming Json-LD||Creates a user-friendly interface on each post/page.||No Site|
|iGaming Optimization Tool||Adds different options which help to clear website from WordPress default includes.||No Site|
|Google analytics||Analytics, Measurement & Performance||https://policies.google.com/privacy; https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
Most of the popular browsers give you the chance to erase cookies from your device, receive a warning before a cookie is stored or block the acceptance of the cookie. You can always erase our cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. Take note however by erasing or blocking cookies, some features of the services we offer may not operate properly and your general experience won’t be satisfying as expected.
Links to Third Parties
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites, which use their own terms and conditions. We, therefore, advise you to read them in detail to understand every wording before using such websites. Additionally, we do not exert any influence on the information therein, and we are not answerable for its correctness. It’s up to the responsibility of the webmasters and owners of these websites.
Sharing Of Personal And Non-Personal Data with Third Parties
We will not disclose, share or distribute your personal information or data under no circumstances with any 3rd part, except in the following clearly defined events:
- Policy enforcement – we may share your personal information or data, only to the extent needed to enforce our agreements and policies and to establish or exercise our rights to defend against investigations, legal claims, as well as potential violations to take necessary action regarding suspected fraud activities, illegal activities, technical or security issues;
- Legal enforcement – we may share or disclose your personal data or information if it is legally authorized by official authorities;
- Third-Party Rights – we may share or disclose your personal data or information in order to prevent harm to the rights of the applicable third party;
- Financial or technical reasons - we may share or disclose online identifies collected by us (for example I.P), for the sake of running our business as well as to detect fraud, calculate payments, technical or security issues
In addition to the above, we may share or disclose some or all Non-Personal Data with third parties or our business partners in any of the above-stated cases in addition for any commercial use or business operation.
Period Of Storing Your Data
We store the data we collect for as long as needed to offer you our service, or until we have a valid and legitimate interest under the appropriate laws, or until you request us to delete personal information as explained below.
User’s Rights Regarding Personal Data and Information
All our users have the right to know the information we collect, store and process. In some instances, they are also privileged to have such information mentioned to them. With rational limitations, as per the applicable laws, you may also be eligible to obtain from us the personal information and data you have provided to use in a structured and electronic format.
The rights as per the EЕА jurisdictions regulation, you have the right to:
- Access any information that you provide to us;
- Rectification of information that you provide to us;
- Erase any information that you provide to us;
- Restrict processing of any information you provide to us;
- Withdraw consent for the information you provide to us;
- Complain to a supervisory body if you are not satisfied with how the information and data is processed
- Object the processing of any information
We are offering you the option to exercise certain control in relation to how we process your Personal Information and data, depending on how we relate. If you would like to exercise any or all the above rights, be sure to write to us at: Contact Information.
The Right To Opt-Out
You may choose to edit or opt-out of our data collection, advertising services and sharing process related to our website and services in any of the following ways; you can choose to use the option of your browser to block all our cookies, in this, you can indicate when the cookies can be stored or by adjusting the security and privacy settings of our website.
For further instructions on how you can do this, please visit the support page of your browser. The links below refer to relevant pages of the most commonly used browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Safari 5 for Mac: https://support.apple.com/e
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Please note that after opting out, some features of our services may not work properly, which may affect your overall user experience.
We take great care in executing and maintaining the safety and security of our website so we could easily safeguard your personal information and data from unauthorised use or access. However, no information or data transmitted through the internet is 100% safe and secure from malicious acts. This is why cannot be held accountable for any losses, in the event of such unauthorized acts.
Any form of gambling is strictly forbidden for anyone who’s under the age of 18 years. In line with this, we do not use our website to intentionally or knowingly offer our service to underage individuals neither to market nor collect data from minors. We request that any minor does not provide any personal information or data through our services. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage just to ascertain that no minor is using our services.
We may collect, store and process personal information and data in the EEA and in other jurisdictions. If you are using our website and you are based in a location outside of the
We may collect, store and process your Personal Data in the EEA or in other jurisdictions. If you are using our website and you’re based in jurisdiction outside of the EEA, please note that any information you provide to us through your use of our website or Service may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country from which you accessed our website. Either you’re or not a resident of the EEA we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.